THE NAUI SKIN DIVING INSTRUCTOR COURSE
NAUI STORE #AF1000
Want to begin working as a professional in the aquatics field, organizing your own courses, issuing certifications and conducting open water skin dives? Skin Diving Instructor course will enable you to independently conduct skin diving classes. Because of the growing popularity of snorkeling and skin diving, this may gain you substantial financial rewards. You can also team-teach with an Instructor, offering the skin diving portion of the Scuba Diver Course. This is a leadership level certification course designed to train and qualify persons to issue certifications in skin (breath-hold) diving. Graduates of this course will be able to effectively teach individuals, schools, camps, or similar groups to enjoy skin diving with minimal risk.
SKIN DIVING INSTRUCTOR ADMISSION
To be considered for the Skin Diving Instructor course, students must Submit the following:
• Skin Diving Instructor application form
• Medical Questionnaire / Statement
• Equipment Rental Agreement form
• Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Waiver
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED TO START?
• Be at least 18 years old by the water phase of this course
• Have 25 logged skin dives
• Be certified as a Scuba Diver or Skin Diver
• Be certified as a Rescue Scuba Diver or a lifeguard (in current standing)
• Be certified as a First Aid/ CPR/AED and Emergency Oxygen Provider within the past 2 years.
WHAT MATERIALS WILL I NEED?
NAUI Skin Diving Instructor Packet #98504 -$250.00 and includes
• Skin Diving Instructor course eLearning code
• Leadership and Instruction textbook
• Deluxe Standards & Policies Manual (S&P’s)
All Skin Diver Instructor applicants are expected to have and bring their own equipment to training. This includes
• A buoyancy compensator
• Scuba or Freediving Fins
• A Wetsuit
• Mask with a snorkel (can be a J-snorkel, semidry, or fully dry)
• A buoy, and
• A compass
• A digital or an analog wrist / depth gauge for freediving
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
Tuition – $399.99
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
Now that you’ve become a NAUI Skin Diving Instructor, consider taking on a new challenge by becoming NAUI Scuba Instructor or a PFI Freediving Instructor.
*Click below to register for the e-Learning course*