NIGHT DIVING IN HAWAII
Night Diving in Hawaii is awesome! The water is warm, the visibily is fabulous, the coral reefs are beautiful and teaming with life. After your first dive you’ll want to go again because one dive in the dark is never enough. There is so much to see down there, and the thrill of scuba diving in the dark will lure you back in. Night Diving in Hawaii has many benefits over diving in other parts of the United States. For one the tropical climate here invites exotic fish from all over. Two, the conditions here are perfect for night diving. Spotting a manta ray, a sea turtle, an octopus, or a dolphin pod at night is highly possible and simply exciting.
WHO CAN NIGHT DIVE WITH US?
To join our Night Diving tours, divers must
• Fill out and submit a customer record form, Medical Questionnaire, Assumption of Risk and Liability, and Rental Agreement forms
• Be certified as an Open Water Scuba Diver
• Be at least 15 years old with a parent’s signature and accompanied by a legal guardian
• Bring two flashlights and a glow stick or rent them from our dive store
TOURS & COSTS
Two Tank Shore Dive Trip – $100.00
Two Tank Boat Dive Trip – $ 130.00
WHAT TO BRING: Swimwear, a towel, and a change of clothes
WHAT’S INCLUDED: Instructor, Equipment, Snacks and Water
ADDITIONAL INFO: Please allow for adequate travel times. Check online maps and GPS ahead time
• Go with us to Hanauma Bay for a Skin Diving Excursion–very fun!
• There is a lot you can learn by taking a Nitrox Certification class or Fish Identification Course.
TAKE A CLASS
Now that you’ve gone night diving with us, why make these dives count toward a Night Diving certification? Also, check out our scuba diving courses or our specialty courses or our professional certification courses to learn more about the kool options available to you at Oceanus Divers.
“To boldy go where no man has gone before!”